When caregiving needs become overwhelming, who can you trust to help?
There are signs that may indicate your loved one needs additional help or a change from their current living situation. Seniors in Transition provides assistance for families in the Fort Collins and Loveland areas who are caring for aging loved ones, at-risk adults and those with chronic health problems. We will help you discuss and evaluate your current circumstances. With the assistance of a geriatric care manager, Seniors in Transition will help you transform confusing, frustrating health care problems into workable, affordable solutions. We provide support in areas including personal needs, money management and housing transitions.
"Several of my clients have retained Seniors in Transition for care management with very positive results. Kirsten and her team help clients navigate the health care system and provide well-researched options for continuum of care as clients age and their needs change. Having Kirsten work together with clients’ legal and financial advisors is a tremendous benefit."
Personal Needs services include:
- Care management & Assessment
- Coordination of support services & Visitation
- Attend medical appointments
- Nutrition monitoring
- Personal Representative
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Bill paying
- Balance and reconcile checkbooks
- Assist with insurance claims
Housing Transition services include:
- Provide preliminary needs assessment
- Explore alternatives and determine appropriate placement
- Evaluate implications, resources, and choices to make transition
- Identify services to ensure smooth transition
Education Services include:
- Topical presentations to club, social groups, professionals, attorneys, realtors, financial advisors and others.